YMCA HUMBER will be supporting Youth Partnership – North East Lincs at a series of youth activities across the area during the upcoming half-term holidays.
Events ranging from discos to crafts and sports will take place in Immingham, Grimsby and Cleethorpes after the Spring Bank Holiday.
All the activities will be aimed at 8-19 year-olds and are priced between £1 and £1.50.
Linda Clark is YMCA Humber’s Youth and Community Services Manager and she is looking forward to plenty of young people enjoying the events over the holidays.
She said: “Our events have proven popular in the past and we have again tried to cater for the whole of North East Lincolnshire.
“Feedback from young people has shown they prefer bigger events that more of them can participate in.
“So we are holding several discos at venues in Grimsby, Cleethorpes and Immingham, as well as the usual sports and crafts activities.”
The full list of activities, including dates and venues is:
- Sports & Crafts | Shalom Youth Centre, Grimsby | Tuesday 30 May | 1pm-3pm | £1
- Disco (including bouncy castle) | Bert Boyden Centre, Immingham | Wednesday 31 May | 6pm-8pm | £1.50
- Disco | Grange Community Centre, Grimsby | Thursday 1 June | 4pm-6pm | £1.50
- Sports & Crafts | Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe | Friday 2 June | 10am-12pm | £1
- Disco | J.A.D.E Dancefever, Grant Street, Cleethorpes | Friday 2 June | 6pm-8pm | £1.50
All events are pay on the door and entry is on a first come, first served basis.
For more information on Youth Partnership – North East Lincs activities, please download the GoDoo App – visit their Facebook page for more information.