Yet for every rough sleeper in Grimsby there are dozens more who are sleeping on a friend’s sofa, in a car or on the move night after night…
Sleep Easy is our annual sponsored sleep-out that aims to raise thousands of pounds for YMCA Humber. This money is essential in providing Supported Accommodation for local young people as well as services in Mental Health and Wellbeing to prevent the cycle of homelessness reoccurring.
WHEN? Friday 7th February 2020, 6pm – 6am
WHERE? 1. Wilberforce College, Salthouse Road, Hull, HU8 9HD
2. Freshney Place Car Park, Haven Street, Grimsby, DN31 1HD
Once registered we will equip you with a fundraising pack including all the event details as well as information on how to set up a JustGiving page and complete a paper sponsorship form.
Follow our Social Media pages too for great content you can share with your friends and family. For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01472 359621 and ask to speak to The Sleep Easy Team.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE NIGHT…
• Pop-up refreshments run by volunteers and RRT UK
• Buskers Corner with live entertainment
• Shelter building competition with prizes
• Meeting new people (it will be the most unusual networking event you attend next year!)
• Memories that will impact you for a lifetime