Building Better Opportunities (BBO) is a grant that has been provided by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund to enable the Greater Lincolnshire MOVE Project to achieve its aims. YMCA Humber is a delivery partner on this project.
The project aims to bring about the following changes across Greater Lincolnshire:
- People have increased confidence and skills resulting in greater employability
- People have improved ability to self manage health and well being, as a result of engaging in the project
- People have more positive attitudes to work, learning and/or volunteering as a result in engaging in the project
- Local communities are more resilient as a result of the project’s activities through the personal development of participants and increased use of local facilities
- Providing an initial needs/skills assessment
- Providing job search support
- Identifying suitable training, volunteering and employment opportunities, to match up with individual needs
- Helping them to produce a written or digital CV
- Supporting them to set realistic goals for submitting job applications to employers
- Organising mock interview training with real life employers
- Support into training, volunteering, work placement or employment opportunity from our Employment Placement Specialists
For more information on MOVE, please click here.